One of my favorite morning recipes...
Cream cheese, cherry pie filling and refrigerated
crescent rolls make this one a keeper! A great morning delight for you or if you are
having guests for the weekend.
Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake, a Pampered Chef delicious recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent dough and arrange 12 of the triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of a large round pizza stone.
- The points will not meet in the center.
- Lightly flour and roll out the seams making a 14" circle with a 3" hole in the center.
- Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla and spread over dough.
- Top with pie filling
- Cut each of the four remaining triangles into thirds (starting at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point).
- Arrange over filling evenly in spoke-like pattern.
- Press ends to seal at center and outer edges.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
I also collect "Pins" on Breakfast foods. You can visit my "Breakfast Board" on Pinterest for ore great recipes for breakfast...
You can also visit my "Other Boards" by clicking on the Pinterest Logo or my picture for thousands of great recipes, craft ideas, gardening, decorating and just about everything else...