What a creation! Chocolate and raspberries... could anything be more delightful!
28 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, at room temperature
1 box (3 ounces) devils food or chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons creme de cacao
- 48 raspberries, rinsed
1. In food processor, crush cookies until no white filling remains visible. Add butter; pulse until blended and crumbs begin to stick together. Transfer to rectangular 14 x 4 x 1-1/4-inch tart pan with removable bottom (see note); press up sides and over bottom to form 1/4-inch-thick crust. Refrigerate.
2. In large bowl, whisk pudding mix and cocoa powder. In small bowl, whisk milk, 1/3 cup sour cream and creme de cacao. Add milk mixture to pudding mixture; beat on low until just moistened. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2 minutes (consistency of frosting). Scrape into tart shell; spread level. Refrigerate 1 hour. (Recipe may be prepared up to this point, covered in plastic wrap and refrigerated for 4 hours or overnight.)
3. Gently spread the remaining 1/3 cup sour cream over the filling. Arrange raspberries over the top. Serve immediately.
Note14 x 4 x 1-1/4-inch tart pan available from Wilton, 800-794-5866 or www.wilton.com