Breakstone Ultimate 7-Layer Dip
I guess tonight I'm into salsas, and dips....I think I'm craving veggies and fruits...this dip is an old time favorite. It works great for home get-togethers, BBQ's and just about any event where you need a quick dip. I haven't met anyone who can turn this one down!
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Crackers, tortilla chips or anything else you want to dunk
- Mix beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer all remaining ingredients except chips over bean mixture; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.