This is going to be an easy post today. Who doesn't love chicken?I just get hungry looking at the picture. I don't see how it could be nothing but wonderful! I've used this
gal's recipes before. They are all wonderful.
You can check all her recipes at Jamie Cooks It Up!
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
- In a small food processor grind up the Ritz crackers.
- Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk then the cheese. Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers. Some of it will fall off when you add it to the cracker crumbs, don't worry about it. Press the cheesy chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in. By the time you are done coating the last piece of chicken, the dish you are using for the crumbs will be full of cheese. Don't let it get you down. Once the cheese melts in the oven it will adhere nicely to the crumbs and the crackers.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
- cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
Let me know how your chicken turns out!