Everybody loves those snacks, right? This one is excellent. The problem is once you start eating them, you can't quit. If you want to see a snack disappear in about 3 minutes, try this one.
It's so good, so chewy and definitely addicting...
"CANDY CRACK"! You might want to double this recipe...
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. white corn syrup
2 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter
1/2 stp. baking soda
17 oz. box Corn Chex, poured in a brown paper bag
- Combine salt, corn syrup, brown sugar and butter in a heavy saucepan. Boil 1 - 1/2 minutes. Add 1/2 tsp. soda. Mix the soda in. The caramel sauce will foam, so be careful, this stuff is hot.
- Pour over the Chex Cereal in brown paper bag.
- Microwave 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
- Shake bag after each minute.
- Spread on cookie sheet to cool.
- Store in covered container
I also collect "Pins on "Snacks" for future parties and holidays. You can visit my
"Snack Board" on Pinterest for more great ideas!
You can also visit my "Other Boards" by clicking on the Pinterest Logo or my picture
for thousands of great recipes and ideas.
Here are a few pins from Pinterest that I'm interested in...
You might like them too!
So many parties, special events and holidays...thank goodness for Pinterest and all the great snacks people have posted.