This delectable moist cake is quick and easy and tastes wonderful. It also makes enough for a small crowd. You'll make this one over and over!
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
2-1/4 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Add flour until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325°
for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool completely on a
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover and cook for 3 minutes (do not stir). Stir in butter and chocolate chips until melted. Cool slightly. Stir frosting; spread over top of cake. Yield: 24-30 servings.
For more great cake and frosting recipes, visit "My Pins" on