Well, Easter is over and spring has sprung...thank goodness! Up next, "Mother's Day". This year Mother's day is on May 9th. So just a few short weeks away. I thought it would be fun to write a post on a Mother's Day dinner, some kid's projects for Mom and a few ideas for gifts for Mom. Although my Mom has passed, it was always fun trying to find the perfect present for her. I'm a crafty person, so Mom usually got something that was homemade along with pretty flower basket that she could hang outside. We all love flowers and by far I think the flower basket is the best gift of all...along with our appreciation for all that Mom has done for all of us. I'm pretty sure we all feel the same way about "Mom".
Let's start with an easy dinner for Mother's Day. We're all mothers and the dinner should be easy for us too. I thought about what I would love for a Mother's Day dinner and this is what I came up with...
- Salt and pepper chicken. Tread one piece of chicken, one piece of pineapple and one piece of green pepper and one piece of red onion on skewer. Repeat until your skewer is filled.
- Cover and refrigerate until your grill is ready.
- Grill on BBQ until chicken is done or internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Remove from grill and brush generously with BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Popsicle Stick Art Troll Mason Jar Pots
Children's Flower Pots Popsicle Stick Flower Holders
Mom Labels Thumbprint Art
Snap Bags Knot Bag
Soup Bowl Cozy Reversible Mom Bag
Easy Italian Bread Personalized Calendars
Coconut Raspberry Cake Recycled Denim Projects
Cute Gingham Afghan Heartwarming Quiled Jacket
Ahhhh....those summer breezes!