- Salt and pepper chicken. Tread one piece of chicken, one piece of pineapple and one piece of green pepper and one piece of red onion on skewer. Repeat until your skewer is filled.
- Cover and refrigerate until your grill is ready.
- Grill on BBQ until chicken is done or internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Remove from grill and brush generously with BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Popsicle Stick Flower Holders
Reversible Mom Bag
A Beautiful Mother's Day Collection
Decorated Sugar Cookies
Mix together 1 cup Epson salt, 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/4 cup blue Dawn dish liquid (Dawn cleans everything!) Mix it together. Rub in a circular motion onto your shower doors with a sponge. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rub off with a wet sponge and rinse with water. SPOTLESS! After going through all that work, keep a bottle of white vinegar in your shower. After each use, spray vinegar on the shower doors and rinse. they will stay cleaner a lot longer.