- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes. Serve chilled or at room temperature with your favorite chips and grilled foods.
- Also terrific with Wish-Bone Robusto Italian, Light Italian or Fat Free Italian Dressing
- Cut up a combination of colorful fruit, (2-3 cups) sprinkle approximately one tablespoon brown sugar and the juice of one lime.
- Add chopped cilantro approximately one-two tablespoons. Refrigerate and serve. Simple!
- PLACE drink mix, water, orange juice, tequila and lime juice in blender container; cover.
- BLEND on high speed until drink mix is dissolved.
- ADD ice; cover. Blend on high speed until thickened and smooth. Serve immediately
- Optional: pour drink mixture over ice if you don't want a frozen Margarita
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle tortillas with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Spray again with cooking spray (not necessary if using melted butter).
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled fruit mixture. This salsa can also be served with cinnamon graham crackers or cinnamon pita chips.
- Best when made and eaten the same day otherwise the fruit gives off too much juice and gets runny.
I also collect "Pins" on lots of different subjects that interest me and I might use in the future. I'm sure everyone does by now. I have lots of great pins. You can visit my "Appetizer Board",
"Appetizer-Dip Board" and my "Beverage Board" on Pinterest for more great ideas.
You can also visit my "Other Boards" by clicking on the Pinterest Logo or my picture for thousands of great recipes, crafts, decorating and much more...